Senior Deputy Attorneys General Patrick Schulte and Tomm Mustchler (right) speak after suspended Somerset County District Attorney Jeffrey Thomas's trial on Thursday, March 16, 2023.
...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT... * WHAT...West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 65 mph possible. * WHERE...Portions of north central and western Maryland, central, northwest and western Virginia and eastern and panhandle West Virginia. * WHEN...From Saturday morning through late Saturday night. * IMPACTS...Damaging winds could blow down trees and power lines. Widespread power outages are possible. Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates on this situation. Fasten loose objects or shelter objects in a safe location prior to the onset of winds. &&
WATCH VIDEO | Prosecutors speak after Thomas trial verdict
- By David Hurst
This Week's Circulars
- Fire investigators continue probe into fatal Garrett blaze
- Hyattsville man charged in Frostburg shooting
- Abortion clinic plans to open in Allegany County
- Police investigating Frostburg shooting
- Couple arrested in Oakland drug raid
- Armed couple arrested in alleged Arch Street assault
- One hurt as fire destroys Mineral cabin
- Woman charged after fight over laundry
- 2 hurt, 2 dogs die in Golf Creek Drive fire
- Two arrested after Frostburg man slain in drug-related W.Va. shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.