Cumberland Times-News sportswriters Kyle Bennett and Alex Rychwalski return to break down this week's high school football action, including a clash of No. 1 and No. 2 in the Area Top Five as top-ranked Mountain Ridge travels to Greenway Avenue Stadium this evening to take on Fort Hill. Thi…
Cumberland Times-News sportswriter Kyle Bennett sits down with football coaches Zack Alkire at Fort Hill (1:22), Ryan Patterson at Mountain Ridge (33:07) and Bryan Hansel at Allegany (1:09:57) to talk about their big wins last weekend, the state of the team, the direction they’re heading and…
Times-News sportswriters Kyle Bennett and Alex Rychwalski sit down to discuss top-ranked Mountain Ridge's win over Allegany last week in high school football before breaking down the Miners' boys soccer win over the Campers on Tuesday. Kyle and Alex are then joined by Chapin Jewell of the Mi…
Kyle Bennett and Alex Rychwalski sit down to talk about Maryland high school football Week 1 and West Virginia Week 2, preview this week's matchups and recap last weekend's West Virginia-Maryland football game.
Following wins by the Allegany County high school football teams last week, Times-News sportswriter Kyle Bennett sat down with the coaches to get their take on their teams in a special episode of Views From The Press Box that was released today.
This Week's Circulars
CUMBERLAND — Colleen Lee Wilson, of Cumberland, passed Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021. Interment will be in the Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Rocky Gap. The Adams Family Funeral Home, P.A., 404 Decatur Street, Cumberland, (www.AdamsFamilyFuneralHome.com) is handling arrangements.
- 4 Grantsville area residents arrested in monthlong investigation
- UPS truck travels over embankment, driver injured
- Two youths severely injured in Lonaconing ATV crash
- Area residents advocate for safer 'walkability' in Cumberland
- Oakland woman, youth killed in Garrett County head-on crash
- Tedd Eirich to return as Allegany boys basketball head coach
- Cumberland woman charged in theft scheme case
- Garrett County woman arrested on drug distribution charges
- UPDATE: Police say missing couple found
- Suspicious vehicle call leads to drug arrest