MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — Jay Miller and Jeff McKenzie each rushed for more than 100 yards and scored a touchdown in Mountain Ridge’s 27-15 victory over University Friday evening.
CUMBERLAND — A huge part of any sport is how you respond to adversity. Fort Hill responded in a big way on Saturday afternoon, scoring two first-half goals and defeating Allegany, 3-1, in the Homecoming game for the respective schools at Greenway Avenue Stadium.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Elena Delle Donne and the Washington Mystics capped an eventful WNBA season with the team's first championship.
BALTIMORE (AP) — Lamar Jackson doesn't recall many of the details of his first NFL start for the Baltimore Ravens, except perhaps for the most important facet of that impressive performance against the Cincinnati Bengals last November.
LeBron James raised his arms in appreciation of the cheering crowd in Shanghai shortly after the final buzzer, then removed his headband and flipped it toward some ticketholders clamoring for a one-of-a-kind souvenir.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Clayton Kershaw might very well go into the Hall of Fame one day on the strength of his amazing regular-season success — dragging behind him a painful October history he would rather forget.
The Johnstown man whose letter to a Penn State football player sparked intense reaction for its racial overtones is a world traveler who says he loves to visit Africa.
This Week's Circulars
- Court documents: Man brutally assaulted with sledgehammer; two Garrett County men arrested
- Two seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in LaVale
- Suspected cocaine dealer jailed
- School board member: Surprise superintendent vote 'a slap in the face of this community'
- Cumberland man charged in armed robbery
- Police identify pedestrians hit by vehicle in LaVale
- WCI officer arrested after drugs found in her vehicle
- Maryland AG says Foote's behavior supports judge's finding
- Hogan affirms his support for Trump impeachment inquiry
- School board majority appoints 'one of us' for top job