...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT... * WHAT...West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 65 mph possible. * WHERE...Portions of north central and western Maryland, central, northwest and western Virginia and eastern and panhandle West Virginia. * WHEN...From Saturday morning through late Saturday night. * IMPACTS...Damaging winds could blow down trees and power lines. Widespread power outages are possible. Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates on this situation. Fasten loose objects or shelter objects in a safe location prior to the onset of winds. &&
How doubly sweet it is!
- Steve Bittner/Times-News
This Week's Circulars
- Fire investigators continue probe into fatal Garrett blaze
- Hyattsville man charged in Frostburg shooting
- Abortion clinic plans to open in Allegany County
- Police investigating Frostburg shooting
- Couple arrested in Oakland drug raid
- Armed couple arrested in alleged Arch Street assault
- One hurt as fire destroys Mineral cabin
- Woman charged after fight over laundry
- 2 hurt, 2 dogs die in Golf Creek Drive fire
- Two arrested after Frostburg man slain in drug-related W.Va. shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.